The Plum Guide is building a marketplace of the world’s best short-term homes.
We are taking a systematic and obsessive approach to testing every single rental home on the planet, and accepting only the top 1%.
We launched in London in 2016. We are backed by an all-star cast investor group and are now in London, Paris, Milan, Rome, LA and New York.
We are looking for a rockstar to join our ambitious growth team as a Guest Sales and Reservations Executive to match Guests with the perfect Plum homes across the world. It would be fantastic if you know at least two of our cities well but this is not a must if you are creative and enthusiastic. It would be simply brilliant if you speak Italian or French, as well as marvellous English.
Our Sales Team has been vital to our success so far and will continue to develop as one of our key USPs, not just selling to people, but guiding them to find their ideal home.
What you’ll be up to
Your responsibility will be to book guests their perfect home. Here is what you can expect to be doing on a daily basis:
Working from our Shoreditch office, you will respond to incoming guest enquiries via email, LiveChat, phone and WhatsApp.
- Answering Guest questions, guiding them with your local knowledge of our neighbourhoods and MatchMaking them with the homes that will deliver a perfect stay for their needs.
- Managing your leads and closing them.
- Hitting your personal and the collective Sales Team targets.
- Innovating and developing your sales techniques; contributing to team knowledge-sharing sessions; providing and learning from the team and peer feedback.
- Making every guest a Plum super fan and being an advocate for our brand by charming their socks off with incredible service.
Who we are looking for
This role requires a hungry and ambitious individual who finds the idea of working in one of the UK’s fastest growing start-ups exciting and motivating. Specifically, though you:
Are a fluent English speaker.
Are a natural salesperson who has a gift for persuasion
Love the thrill of the chase in closing leads
Bring energy and love the hustle
- Are a true people’s person with great interpersonal skills
- Communicate stylishly and confidently
- Have a track record of consistently smashing targets
- Thrive on feedback to ensure you’re constantly growing as an individual
- Have a brilliant work ethic
- You may also speak fantastic French and/ or immaculate Italian
Become a start-up expert
Make your mark by building something tangible in a matter of months
Learn skills that will serve you for life
Be a member of what we believe will be one of the most famous start-ups of the next 10 years
Work from a buzzing office on Hoxton Square