The Plum Guide is building a marketplace of the world’s most beautiful homes.
The pace is fast, expectations are high and resources are always constrained.
We are currently a team of 30 across London and Paris and now need to create a finance function that will help us become a global brand.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting, high growth business and play a key part in our next stage of growth.
You will report to the Head of Finance and will help to shape and improve processes to ensure the smooth flow of financial data across the wider business.
What You’ll Be Up To
- Management of the financial ledgers
- Bank reconciliations
- Assistance with weekly trading meeting data
- Assistance with monthly management accounts
- Providing support with the audit process
Who We Are Looking For
- Previous book-keeping experience and strong double entry skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of Xero
- Great team player
- Desire to learn and develop